Friday 8 January 2010

Finally, I decide to post!


A great, big hello to my friends Saskia and Nix (who I think are the only two people who currently read my blog- if you're not either of them and are reading this, leave a shoutout in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!). I am now no longer a teenager as of 9:45am yesterday morning GMT; that's right, I am now 20, which is mildly terrifying! So yes, this is my bloggy-thing where I'm meant to be posting crafty posts, ideas and updates on my projects (that's if uni and family don't take up all of my time!) I have loads of cute pictures I took of stuff at Christmas, and can't wait to sit down and put the best of them up here.
Unfortunately, I have to do some revision for my plant and animal exam, and have some post-birthday festivities lined up later today and tomorrow, but I'll have some new posts up here on Sunday! Brownie promise?!
Walking in a winter wonderland, (and throwing snowballs at unsuspecting polar bears),
Sugah/ Becca/ Becky xxx

P.S I have absolutely no idea what nickname to use for my blogging name! Any ideas? I am awful at making decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment