Wednesday 13 January 2010

Back in the land of Chaucer and archbishops

Just a quick post to update on my current projects.
I'm currently making a calendar mostly from scratch for my nan, have completed 5/12 months so far! :) It involves pics of our family and pretty paper; I may post a few pages from it on here.
I haven't began my journal yet, which is a shame, since I need to do a summary post for last year, with some of its highlights! The cover's been decorated, so I'll post a picture of that up soon. I've also made this cute heart tree decoration (from a kit, so it's not original unfortunately!), and will upload pics of this, my journal cover and this cute penguin tree decoration tomorrow, when I'm hopefully getting my new laptop *happy dances*
On a completely irrelevant note, I watched Being Human and Glee on Monday night. George getting it on with a slutty vampire and cheating on Nina like that was a good plot point I guess, but it was rather out of character for him. And yes, I know he's all torn up inside and emo because he killed the 'big bad' of the first season, Herrick (who completely had it coming), but seriously, someone needs to slap George upside the head and knock some sense into him! I'd better stop before I blurt out any more spoilers...
After seeing the first two episodes of Glee, I cannot wait for more musical cheese!
It's still snowy and cold here...someone teleport me to Australia!
Sugah/Becky/Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment