Saturday 16 January 2010

...yup, it's still an igloo!

Well, the boiler's been relit, but is making an ominous ticking noise whenever it's on, so the landlord's agent is sending someone to service it. Despite this inconvenience, I have made something cute out of some felt, thread and a button...

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet...it would look fantastic as a brooch, bag decoration or hair accessory, or as a journal decoration maybe? Sorry for the poor photography...I'm not much of a photographer, and had to use a housemate's camera since I'm a fool who left her camera charger at her Mum's house.







My other housemate returned yesterday evening from Canada with this
little critter for me as a late combined Christmas and birthday present!! He knows I'm a bit mountie-obsessed because of a certain "90s TV programme that involves a mountie in Chicago, and since I asked him to bring me back my own mountie, he did the next best thing without sparking a Canadian-British conflict and being convicted for kidnapping of a Canadian police officer. ^^




The final picture is a result of me being hungry and very bored of
revising plant anatomy for my exam. I have no excuse for this,
but who wouldn't want a potato smiling up at them if they're having a bad day?

Big love from Becca the human icecube xxx



2 comments:

  1. i love that flower! it would make an adorable brooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the constructive comment, Sofie! I really appreciate it if someone reads and comments on my blog (I believe you're the first person to do so!), it reassures me that I'm not talking to thin air, so to speak!

    ReplyDelete